- Our inventory is amazing. With over 2000 countertops in our inventory, we’re sure to have the one that’s perfect for you. We also provide our customers with the ability to choose their actual slab, so they know exactly what they’re purchasing. Our natural stone product line includes granite, marble, travertine, limestone, quartzite, and soapstone, while our engineered stone line features Cambria, Silestone, Zodiaq, and Caesarstone.
- We offer a wide range of colors. By providing our customers with a selection of 200 colors, we’re ensuring they find the one that matches their design.
- The lifetime warranty gives you security. What’s more, we have a class A license and are fully bonded and insured. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about our certifications, qualifications, and warranty.
- Four convenient locations and seven installation teams make it easy to work with us. United Granite is one of the area’s largest fabricators, and we have relationships with leading international manufacturers, quarries, and producers of granite slabs. This has helped optimize our knowledge of the industry, and we’ve put the knowledge to work for our customers, and we now have the shortest lead time in the industry.
- Our state-of-the-art equipment provides cutting edge design. We can help you create your design using state of the art computerized fabrication equipment and digital templating (AutoCAD) while your existing countertops are still in place. You’ll be able to visualize how it will look, and we’ll even give you a copy of the AutoCAD drawing for your records.
- We offer a free planning guide. Contact us for the free planning guide that will help you get started.
- Our professional service is second to none. We’ve got more than two decades of experience, and we’re committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction, in order to increase the value of our customers’ investment.
A well-established natural and engineered stone fabricator and installer, United Granite has been serving Virginia, Maryland, DC, and New Jersey for 22 years. Our 4 fabrication shops, 4 slab yards, and 1 showroom, as well as our extensive stone inventory, allow United Granite to produce the highest quality countertops, with the most natural stone color selections combined with the shortest lead time in the industry. If you’re looking for professional service, quality workmanship, and the highest level of customer satisfaction possible, visit our website, stop by one of our locations in Chantilly, Alexandria, or Fredericksburg, Virginia, or email us for more information.
Have you picked out new granite countertops for your kitchen? You may be excited to transform the space with a stunning,...