How much time do you spend in your kitchen? The kitchen is the place where so much of a family’s life is lived, whether they’re preparing meals, eating, entertaining guests, or even just hanging out or doing homework. Kitchen countertops need to be sturdy enough to stand up to everything your family dishes out, but you also want them to be attractive. Quartz is a great choice: it’s got the beauty and durability you need in your busy kitchen.
- Quartz resists stains. It’s non-porous, which means that you can cook with impunity, knowing you’re not going to stain it. Even if you spill wine, tomato sauce, oils, or juice, your countertop will look just as beautiful as it did before you started cooking or pouring.
- It’s easy to keep quartz clean. When you do spill wine, drop some sauce, or drizzle oil, all you have to do is wipe the spill and move on. However, because of its non-porous nature, quartz won’t harbor bacteria or viruses either. Even germs that cause illness require a simple wipe to carry them away.
- Quartz stands up to all that your family dishes out. A busy family can be hard on a countertop, but quartz kitchen countertops are durable and strong. Because they’re made from one of the toughest materials available, they’re not as likely as some other countertops to chip or break. If you want a sturdy countertop that will serve your busy kitchen for years, count on quartz.
- There’s a quartz countertop to suit your style. You want your kitchen to reflect your personal style, and be a place you’re happy to spend a lot of time in. Quartz makes it easy to create the kitchen of your dreams, with gorgeous countertops you’ll enjoy for many years, because it comes In a wide variety of colors and styles. What’s more, quartz colors and patterns are uniform and consistent, offering a level of control over your countertop’s appearance that you can’t get with some other countertop materials.
- Quartz is a low-maintenance option. Some countertops need to be sealed and then resealed regularly, to keep them from becoming stained or damaged. With quartz countertops, you never have to worry about this. They’re long-lasting, and never have to be resealed.
A well-established natural and engineered stone fabricator and installer, Landmark Surfaces has been serving Virginia, Maryland, and DC for 22 years. Our 4 fabrication shops, 4 slab yards, and 1 showroom, as well as our extensive stone inventory, allow Landmark Surfaces to produce the highest quality countertops, with the most natural stone color selections combined with the shortest lead time in the industry. We’ve got locations in Chantilly, Alexandria, or Fredericksburg, Virginia; if you’re looking for professional service, quality workmanship, and the highest level of customer satisfaction possible, visit our website or email us for more information.
You can see granite countertops everywhere. But have you ever thought, “where does granite come from?” ...